Christmas is coming! Part of the magic of the holiday season is gift-giving. Finding that perfect item to give to your loved one is a surefire way to show them how much you care. And part of that is finding those stocking stuffers.
I’ll be honest, the stocking stuffers are often the thing that gets put on the back burner for me. I always think I’ll have enough time to find them, and I’d rather focus on the big, exciting gifts, anyway! And then December 20th rolls around, and I’m scrambling.
Don’t be like me! Here are 101 easy stocking stuffers that your loved ones will be happy to receive, and what’s better, they won’t break the bank. Let’s dive in!
In The Kitchen
- Sandwich cutter and sealer: who doesn’t love a crustless sandwich? Let them assemble their own uncrustables with their favorite fillings! Available in tons of fun shapes, or a classic circle.
- Reusable sandwich bags: These are available in a variety of different sizes and designs, and they’re kind to the earth. Win-win.
- Reusable straws: I don’t know about you, but I pretty much refuse to drink anything without a straw. I am actually a child. I would be happy to receive one of these!
- Treats and snacks: a true classic! Make a short list of the person’s favorite treats and snacks and snag a few.
- Rubber spatulas: You can never have too many! This time of year, it’s easy to find some cute holiday-themed rubber spatulas, if you think they’ll be into that.
- Set of pinch bowls: Help them feel fancy with a set of pinch bowls to measure out the wet and dry ingredients for their recipe.
- Herb Razor: This is especially great if they have potted herbs or an herb garden that they draw from for their cooking.
- Cute coasters: Get them a classic or fun pop culture set featuring characters from their favorite TV show. The possibilities are endless!
- Cookie cutters: Some insanely talented people out there have masted sugar cookies, and they deserve all the cookie cutters in the world.
- Some fun chopsticks: Does your loved one like sushi, ramen, or pho? A nice pair of chopsticks is an easy stocking stuffer!
- Bath Bombs: I know this is in literally every holiday gift guide out there and for good reason! These are- literally- the bomb. And an easy stocking stuffer.
- Shower Steamers: These are kind of like bath bombs in that they release super yummy aromas in your shower. Totally worth it!
- A Cute Loofah: Find one in the receiver's favorite color, and toss in a travel size of their favorite body wash, too.
- Sheet Masks: A great option for those at-home spa nights after long days! There are even some geared toward stress relief, relaxing, energizing, etc.
- Nail Polish: Who doesn’t love a fresh bottle of polish? This time of year, there are often gift sets, which get you some great bang for your buck.
- Nail Polish Holder: On that same thought, a nail polish holder is awesome for anyone who is doing their own manicure. They’ll thank you later!
- Jade Roller: this is a must-have item for many when it comes to their daily skincare routine. At the very least, the receiver will feel super fancy!
- Unique Press On Nails: Does she want the designs without paying top dollar? There are tons of fun press-on nails that will do the trick.
- Hair Wrap Towel: I am not kidding when I tell you that I could not function without my hair wrap towel. It is a total lifesaver!
- Yummy Lip Balm: This is another item that is frequently sold in gift sets during the holidays, so keep an eye out for those!
In The Purse
- Travel-Size Dry Shampoo: I can’t tell you how many times your little bottle of dry shampoo has saved me.
- Chapstick: buy a gift set with a couple of tubes of chapstick and split it up amongst multiple receivers! Chapstick is pretty universal and an easy stocking stuffer.
- Zipper Pouches: Hear me out. I know these sound not-so-exciting, but if your loved one is an organizer, these are going to be a game changer! I promise. Just trust me.
- Portable Charger: Everyone needs a portable charger. Snag an extra-long chord to go with it!
- Scrunchies: Scrunchies have made a serious comeback, and they’re available in all different sizes, colors, and designs.
- Airpod Cover: If they have AirPods, finding them a cover in one of their favorite colors is a great stocking stuffer.
- Pill Container: perfect for someone who has multiple medications or likes to have a mini arsenal of medications just in case!
- Keychain Wristlet: It’s the perfect accessory to add to someone’s keyring.
- Fun Mints: Maybe they have a favorite brand of mints you can help them stock up on, or maybe there are some cute Christmas-themed ones at the checkout. Grab a few!
- Cute Tissues: These little pocket packs of tissues often come in multi-packs, so grab four or eight and spread the love amongst multiple stockings.
- Stickers: Grab them a few new durable stickers to put on their water bottle, laptop, or phone case!
- Cute Post-It Notes: They come in all different shapes, sizes, and some even ome with cute prompts and designs. They’ll love them.
- Fun Pens: Maybe you go for a blast from the past with some glitter gel pens, or maybe you grab them a few of their favorite brand of pen. They will never have enough pens.
- Little Notebooks: Some cute notebooks to keep in their purse or pocket? To take notes with their new pens? And stick their sticky notes in? Score.
- Wax Seal Supplies: Let’s revive letter writing! A few sticks of wax and a cute seal, maybe with their initial, is sure to be a pleasant surprise.
- Unique Paper Clips: Maybe they’re in rainbow colors, or maybe they all feature different fruit shapes. Whatever it is, they’re gonna love it.
- Rubber Stamps: These are such a fun way to dress up any paper craft they may be doing.
- Cute Washi Tape: Everything is cuter with a little strip of gold striped washi tape, right? Or is that just me?
- Good pencils: A pack of quality pencils is sure ot bring a smile to their face.
- Pencil Case: Find a cute pencil case for them to store their post its, pens, pencils, wax seal supplies, paper clips, stamps, and washi tape!
For the Techie
- Pop Socket: This is literally the easiest way to hold your phone without accidentally dropping it.
- Phone Case: Protect your phone and express yourself. A total win-win.
- Air Tags: If they perpetually lose their keys or wallet, air tags are an awesome solution!
- Computer Mouse: You can find a decent computer mouse for a surprisingly good price!
- Extra long charging chord: No one wants to be laying in bed at an awkward angle so they can scroll while their phone charges. Be a pal and get them a six foot cable.
- Charging Pad: Another good charging option is a charging pad! Just set your phone on the pad and bam, it’s charging.
- Smart Watch Wrist Bands: Do they have a smart watch? Get them a new band so they can change things up!
- Phone Mount: This is probably my all time favorite car accessory. I promise, they’re gonna love it.
- Mouse pad: You know, to go along with their new computer mouse!
- Affordable Bluetooth Headphones: I’m not saying you need to drop $200 on the latest and greatest. You can get bluetooth headphones at a decent price.
- Classic Card Games: Maybe it’s a new set of face cards, maybe it’s uno, maybe it’s something newer. Whatever it is, it’s gonna be a hit.
- Dice Rolling Box: Perfect for avid tabletop game players, a dice rolling box will keep the dice contained and eliminate the possibility of them falling on the floor.
- Themed Face Cards: Speaking of face cards, is there a fandom they’re especially into? Harry Potter, maybe Star Wars? There’s a set of face cards for that.
- Gaming Grips: Video game controller grips are a surefire way to keep your controller firmly in your hands. No change you’re dropping it now!
- Controller Thumb Grips: On that same thread, grab some controller thumb grips, too.
- Controller Skin: If they aren’t keen on grips, you can get a controller skin to at least add some personality and flair to their controllers.
- Desktop Mini Games: When the 2:00 slump hits, there’s nothing like a little tabletop corn hole or basketball to keep you awake.
- Gel Dust Cleaner: The perfect item you didn’t know you needed to clean your keyboard, mouse, and other desktop items.
- TV Backlights: Whether it’s soft white light or you’re changing it to your favorite color, this is a great stocking stuffer.
- Bluetooth Beanie: Keep your head warm and listen to your tunes.
- Magnetic Wristband: let them easily keep all of their tools on hand.
- Miniature screw set: For those teeny tiny toys that need batteries replaced, this miniature screw set cannot be beaten.
- Stud Finder: Any DIYer needs this, but did you know you could get them stud finders in different sizes? I recommend a pocket size stud finder.
- Carpenters Pencils: the perfect pencil to takes notes and make changes without the pencil rolling away.
- Driver Bits: An absolute must for anyone who likes making something themselves!
- Flashlight: You can never have too many flashlights, making this an easy stocking stuffer idea.
- Multi-Tool: The ultimate gift that is sure to bring a smile to their face!
- Safety Goggles: They may not feel like a priority for the DIYer, but as their loved one, you want them to keep both their eyes in place. Safety goggles it is!
- Hand Cream: Keep those hands nice and soft with some hand cream.
- Pocketknife: You never know when it’s going to come in handy- a pocketknife is sure to make an impression.
Unexpected and Useful
- Command Hooks: You’d be surprised by how often I find myself looking for these in my house so I can hang something. I would love this in my stocking.
- Bandaids: There are all sorts of cute bandaids out there, both for adults and for kids!
- Air Fresheners: Maybe it’s an air freshener to put in the house or one for a car. Either way, it’s a score.
- Razor: There are few things better than using a good razor.
- Deodorant: Who couldn’t use an extra, backup deodorant?
- Measuring cups and spoons: Some cute measuring cups and measuring spoons, maybe Christmas themed? Love it.
- Magnets: For kids, get some alphabet magnets. For grown-ups, same.
- Floss Picks: Did you know in the kid's section of the toothbrush aisle, you can get flavored floss picks? Amazing.
- Travel-Size Items: Everything is cuter when it’s smaller.
- Bottle Opener: Again, you have no idea how often I find myself looking for these. This is an awesome stocking stuffer.
Straight Up Classics
- Candles: Maybe you look for that person’s favorite scent, or you get them a yummy holiday-scented candle!
- Hair Accessories: young or old, hair accessories are always an easy go-to for stocking stuffers.
- Candy Canes: Who doesn’t love this classic holiday treat?
- Toothbrush: It’s my personal belief that a new toothbrush can never come too frequently.
- Chocolate: they come in different shapes and sizes, especially during Christmas. Grab something fun and stick it in their stocking!
- Oranges: Throwing it way back with this classic!
- Socks: Some cozy, fuzzy socks are sure to be a hit.
- Pens and Pencils: Perhaps they have a favorite brand of pen or pencil, or maybe you see a silly pack and want to make them smile.
- Jewelry: I know, these are stocking stuffer ideas that won’t break the bank. I’m not saying you have to go to Tiffany’s, but a small piece of jewelry never hurt anyone!
- Rubix Cube: I mean, does anyone actually know someone who can do these, are is it just a myth?
- Small Lotions: Another item that is easily purchased in multi-packs during the holidays!
- Spinning Top: There’s a reason these simple toys are still being made. They are the epitome of classic fun.
- Puzzles and Brain Teasers: Maybe it’s crossword puzzle booklets or a small jigsaw puzzle.
- Bookmark: Are they an avid reader? A cute bookmark is an easy addition to their stocking.
- Gum: Who couldn’t use some extra gum in their pocket or purse?
- Nail Files: The perfect thing to accompany that nail polish we mentioned earlier.
- Dried Fruit: There are so many options: apples, bananas, mangos, pineapple…and it’s all absolutely delish.
- Favorite Homemade Treats: Is there something you make that they absolutely love? Whip them up a special batch, tie it up with a bow, and you’re set!
- Hand Sanitizer: Those bath and body works pocket hand sanitizers? Come on. They can’t be beat.
- Money: What is more exciting for a child than one of those cool rolls of quarters you get from the bank?
- Gift Cards: You don’t have to go crazy, here. A $5 gift card to places like McDonalds, Starbucks, or Chick Fil A is an easy way to let them grab themselves a treat. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.